Check out our guidelines in place to keep students and staff safe while having fun at the SEA Coding Club.
- Everyone is required to scan their body temperature using the thermometer at the entrance to qualify for entry.
- Students will be reminded to wash their hands before the lesson starts. If parents are joining to observe, it is requested that they wash their hands as well.
- Anyone with a body temperature above 37.5 degree Celsius or evident fever, cough, cold and difficulty breathing or shortness of breath are advised to stay home and consider remote teaching.
- The office is ventilated via open windows.
- Instructors are required to wear a mask when teaching.
- Students must also wear a mask. If they did not arrive wearing one it will be offered to them.
- Contact is to be avoided as much as possible. This includes gestures like high-five and handshakes.
- Equipment and computer peripherals will be sanitized with sanitizer labeled specifically for computers.
- Instructors and students are encouraged to sanitize/ wash hands as often as possible.
All of our course offerings are available on-site or online. Sign up for a free trial today!